Monday 11 April 2016

Some Top Exercises to Lose Belly Fat

As the years progressed, I kept on steadily gaining a few pounds every year until finally I hit menopause and the weight just packed on. Before I knew it, I had gone from a size 12 to a size 16, then I hit a size 20. I hated shopping, I hated looking in the mirror, and I thought I always looked dowdy. Diets didn't work. Oh, I might let go of a few pounds, but once I realized that I'd "lost" weight, some aspect of my subconscious would begin to sabotage my diet, and I'd find myself making excuses and getting right back into old habits. Organic Total Body Reboot Review

While working on other areas of my life, I discovered that the real issue wasn't what I was eating! The real issue was all those emotions that I had buried in my body that were demanding to be fed. Utilizing several of the techniques I'd been studying such as hypnosis, EFT, Guided Meditations, I discovered that when those emotions were released, I began to have more control over my food choices and amounts I was eating. And isn't this really what it's about? Having choices?

A healthy lifestyle is a prerequisite to living longer. One way to maintain this is the shedding of excess weight and maintaining a good body physique. However, considering the rising tide of obesity globally, the importance of weight loss cannot be underscored. While there may seem to be a variety of techniques on how to lose weight- some even suggest a 48hr therapy- there are still intricate rules governing the process of losing weight fast and cheap.

The first is creating a calorie deficit. This means you burn more fat than you consume. Placing yourself on diets is helpful, but it is also advisable to think of a diet you can stay on for a longer term. Go for diets with flavor, variety and ease of food penetration.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/organic-total-body-reboot-review-anamika-chaurasia

No comments:

Post a Comment