Friday 18 March 2016

How to Increase Your Concentration Power

It takes thirty days to form a habit. The habit of Gratitude precedes the blessings we have that are just waiting in the wings to appear in our life. Do you have five minutes each morning and five minutes each night to change your life to fulfillment? Just think about it. What do you have to lose? You can lose those Phantoms of worry and deceit that don't belong to you, that's what you have to lose. Love yourself, give yourself and your Creator the time to bring you to your blessings. The Millionaire’s Brain Academy Review

Back when I was in high school and college I was a spectacular athlete, and I'm not afraid to say so now. At the time, it might not been inappropriate, as it would have shown an inflated ego, but I was pretty good. After I retired, I tried something new, something I wasn't very good; writing. You know what I noticed after writing for seven years now? I noticed that the writing has changed the way my brain is formatted, although I am still good at the same things I was before, I now have a new set of skills.

I am blown away by how it has improved my memory and cognitive skills. You might not think that writing online articles isn't going to help your brain work better, but as a case study, or a human guinea pig in this case, it certainly has helped me. No, I didn't come from a genetically inferior family when it comes to brain power, but something had clicked along the way. The nearest I can figure is that by preparing online articles, and coming up with new content, I have forced myself to keep a better memory, and recall things in the past, events, and experiences to put into articles.

There is something else, and I read this a long time ago from a very famous writer, but didn't realize what he meant until now. He said; "some people think to write, and others write to think," and you know what, he's correct. Writing really will help you think, because it makes you think while you are writing. http://explorereading.net/the-millionaires-brain-academy-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment